How to Make Carrot “Pasta”
1. Get a medium/ large carrot, cut the ends off, and peel off the outer layer. Then, peel long strips off until you reach the center (I personally dislike the inside of a carrot. I don’t know why… I don’t use that part lol)
2. Make the thicker strips thinner by slicing them lengthwise. This step is completely optional, but I like it do it! Now you have your finished “noodles”!
3. Put them into a frying pan with some olive oil (or avocado oil), salt, and pepper. Cook them for a couple minutes, pushing them around on the pan until they are soft
4. Add however much sauce you want to the pan. Stir the carrots and sauce together to warm it up. I used tomato sauce with onions :)
5. Enjoy! This is so good, even if the pictures don’t do it justice.
Or ya know, you could just use pasta.
Vegetable sushi - You can really make it your own by adding your favorite vegetables. Maybe mushrooms, green onions, yellow peppers, or celery. And instead of cream cheese, you could also try hummus. The options are endless!…RECIPE